cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Contract Ending

Go to solution

My Fibre I contract is ending in shortly and i have been notified that the new contract will be £1 less per month for 24 months. Making my new monthly bill £34.30.

Then i noticed i could get FULL FIBRE 100 for £36.30 a month. Looks like a good deal but then realised new customers would get 6 MONTHS HALF PRICE full fibre 100 .

Tried to contact BT but forever holding on to the telephone waiting for an advisor. What would you do?

Cheers

Keith

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Contract Ending

Go to solution
Definitely pursue Full Fibre (Ultrafast). You would also have maximum negotiating power now your contract is coming to an end, so push for the same deal you saw for new customers.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

How long until your contract ends ? if you're outside the minimum term you can ask to match the same deal as new customers.
If you've just entered the recontracting window which is the last 6 months, you might have to wait for better deals until your minimum term ends or the last 30 days.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks. I have successfully a new contract now and have received a better offer. It really does pay to have all the information to hand when talking to BT.

I am saving over £200 and have increase to full fibre. Just waiting on installation now.

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Great result there @Klotus . Thanks for the update.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings