cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Contract Rollover

Hi all.

My Broadband contract ends at the end of February 2023.

It has land line telephone and two Sim cards on the family plan, (although on My BT it says ‘Contract ends: Currently not available’)  which seems to be at odds with the fact that my complete broadband package ends in 6 weeks time!

If I do not renew my contract but just allow it to ‘Roll Over' onto a monthly plan do I end up with three separate plans ie

Broadband and at what cot?

Landline again at what cost?

Two Sims, would these still be ‘Bundled’ or would I get two separate contracts and a what cost?

Thanks in advance.

Colin.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Contract Rollover

Only you can find out that info as it's your account. The bb & landline will be bundled together though & any end of contract price changes would be shown online or if not working I'd suggest looking at bills for any discounts & then add those back on for the out of contract prices, may be worth speaking to the options team as well

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Contract Rollover

BT are obliged to contact you before the contract ends with a renewal offer. In the meantime, have a look at MyBT. I was offered renewal prices, albeit very poor ones, 6 months before my contract ended.

If the mobiles have no contract end date I'd guess they've already rolled over to a 30 day contract. There isn't usually any change of price when this happens.

0 Ratings