cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Entry to MY BT

I have one or more old MY BT accounts (pre 2023) that may be stopping my entry to a new one. Pease can someone from BT drop mt old MY BT old accounts?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Entry to MY BT

Hi @liveseygeoffrey and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about your MyBT. I can get the old accounts removed for you. I'll need a few details so check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Thank you for you help with this problem. please email me with details you require

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

@DavidM  has already sent you a PM, you need to open it and reply to it.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Hi @liveseygeoffrey

Thanks for posting back!

My colleague David has sent you a message privately on here.  Click on the envelope on the top right hand corner of the page where you'll see his message.  Please reply with the info requested and one of the guys will get back to you to give you a hand.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Thank you for your help. I'm new here where would DavidM have sent the message to?.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

select envelope at top of page next to your avatar

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

@liveseygeoffrey You can also get your private messages using this link.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Trying to contact DavidM again, but this appear not too be a private response. What do I do? What does DavidM you need to do?
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Hi @liveseygeoffrey@DavidM  will be back in the office this afternoon and he'll be in touch with you then.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings