cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Equipment delivery

Go to solution

I have signed up for Fibre 2 broadband with Digital Voice. I am due to transfer from my current provider on 21 Feb. I have received confirmation that the equipment (Smart Hub 2 plus digital phone) will be sent out on the 19 Feb, which is a Saturday. 

Can it be confirmed that my equipment will arrive on the 21st, bearing in mind there are not normally any deliveries on a Sunday, or there may not be anyone working on the Saturday despatch date? I would not want to be without broadband or a working phone line due to delayed arrival of equipment.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Equipment delivery

Go to solution

Hi @Maranello welcome to the community and thanks for posting, the order tracker will show you the estimated delivery date for your equipment, this is not the dispatch date. We always aim to deliver equipment a day or two before the activation date so I would expect it to arrive on the 19th of February.

Thanks

Neil

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

@NeilO 

Thanks for clarifying, I've seen other posts on this site relating to delayed delivery, so I'm trying to pre-empt this happening to me. I'll be the least popular member of the household if there isn't a working connection on the 22nd!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

So, today I was supposed to get delivery of my equipment. It hasn't arrived, tomorrow is Sunday so unlikely to arrive in time. I phoned BT to find out if they know where it is, but they can't tell me.

Why couldn't someone have had the foresight to realise that maybe despatch a couple of days earlier would have made it less likely for me to be without the means to use my connection.

Not really the best impression made on a new customer.

0 Ratings