cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Equipment return missing

Go to solution

I won’t go into it but had terrible problems with Bt upgrading my parents without authority resulting in an unwanted BT vision box having to be returned . I  returned it in October and have proof of posting . Tracking doesn’t give me any info now about if it’s been received but I know couple days after it did show as being returned . Now being harsssed about equipment not being returned. 

There is no option that relates to what I need to speak to them about . If I do billing I don’t get through . 
no option to be able to speak to someone . 
Bill will be due soon ans the charge will be on it . Seriously had so much upset with BT I need it sorted before it gets into the bill . 
 Suggestions  as to how I can actually talk to someone .thanks 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Equipment return missing

Go to solution

this may help

https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Equipment return missing

Go to solution
Thank you very much . I have been trying this option regularily as well . If I do get in by time I type message it becomes unavailable . I think this is the only way I will be able to get to them although I have now thought I should go back to resolutions team and have them deal with it . It’s part of a big complaint that they were upgraded without permission and no new contract . Absolute shambles of a company taking advantage . What do 80 year old people require that don’t have a smart phone need an Xbox pass . for . Supposed contracts send to an email when there is no email listed . Now when we finally get a resolution being hounded .
Thanks again . Prob better I don’t speak to anyone from this company ever again .
0 Ratings