cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

Error Code TS-0003

I'm posting to the Email board as others have the same problem, although my problem is that I've been trying to log in to my account for about a week to check my bills.  The following message displays:   "Please contact BT and quote Error Code: TS-0003. Details to Contact BT

Tried various things - switching off VPN; different browsers; downloaded App to 'phone but get same error. 

"Contact BT"  - but how?  There's no obvious option for this problem on the website to chat on line so not been able to get to a real person; 'phoning is just as bad, no relevant option and always too busy anyway.  Can anyone help?

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Error Code: TS-0003

I'm posting to the Email board as others have the same problem, although my problem is that I've been trying to log in to my account for about a week to check my bills.  The following message displays:   "Please contact BT and quote Error Code: TS-0003. Details to Contact BT

Tried various things - switching off VPN; different browsers; downloaded App to 'phone but get same error. 

"Contact BT"  - but how?  There's no obvious option for this problem on the website to chat on line so not been able to get to a real person; 'phoning is just as bad, no relevant option and always too busy anyway.  Can anyone help?

Message 3 of 14

Re: Error Code: TS-0003

I have moved your post onto this board (again) which is about billing and related problems, because as you have stated,  your problem is about logging onto your MyBT which is obviously not an email problem and therefore it is not the same problem as those with an email problem showing the error code. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

I was wondering what happened to the original message!
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

The billing team deal with BT ID issues, you can call 150 from a BT line or 0800 800 150, they are open 7 days a week.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

Thanks, I've tried several times but there's no obvious option for this sort of problem, so not been able to speak to anyone as yet - lines are always busy when I call.  I'll keep trying.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

Re: Error Code TS-0003

Update - I've been able to log on to BT through the App, by switching 'phone to data instead of WiFi.  Created fingerprint log on and that works on WiFi - still can't log on using the PC though.  

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

When you are trying to log on via your PC are you entering the correct user name and password or are you letting your browser enter its stored details. If it is the latter you should try entering the required details manually.

If that does not work, try turning your BT Hub off for about 15 minutes and when it is turned back on it should have picked up a new IP address and hopefully access to a different BT server which may help.

Message 9 of 14

Many thanks.  I enter all details manually, not stored.  Our internet is wireless, not landline.  The provider (Speednet) had to replace a cable recently and I think these issues with BT started after that (not had problem with any other site).  I have tried switching off the mast and router, but it has not worked.  As you say, it may be an issue with IP address - strange that my fingerprint log-in works on mobile 'phone though!

As I write, contractors are installing fibre locally, so soon I'll have FFTP and switch to BT for broadband as well as 'phone.  As long as I can access my account on mobile, I won't try to get BT to resolve this problem - suggestion still welcome though.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

If you are not a BT broadband customer I would suggest that it is your ISP that you should be complaining to especially if the problem only started after your ISP replaced a cable and if you can log into your BTMobile account when using 4g and not your ISP's wireless signal.