cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: Error Code TS-0003

I am also getting this error and have switched my router off and back on again, changed my IP address but no such luck. Tried my mobile app and I can't log in to that either! What's happening?

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

This Error Code resolved itself a couple of weeks ago!  I tried logging in with PC - user name and password - and it worked no problem.  I'm not a techy person so can't explain - maybe the problem was with my ISP (not BT) rather than the BT website.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

I've been told by BT it is because I use a VPN. When I switch off the VPN it logs in OK. Suppose BT wants to keep an eye on what we are doing and I consider it none of their business where I shop or web sites I visit!

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

@muffybean wrote:

I've been told by BT it is because I use a VPN. When I switch off the VPN it logs in OK. Suppose BT wants to keep an eye on what we are doing and I consider it none of their business where I shop or web sites I visit!

It's not that BT want to keep an eye on you or care where you shop.

You can use a VPN with BT Broadband. The problem arises when your VPN uses a blacklisted IP address and this causes the IP address to be blocked.

If you are able to switch IP location on your VPN you should try other ones to see if that allows you to use the VPN.

0 Ratings