cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: Escalating a complaint

Hi @Mo_Kanj and thanks for posting.

I'm really sorry we dropped the ball with this. Leave it with me and I'll find out what's going on.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

Yes phone only from December 2021 to April 2022. I have wondered if there is a link between ordering the broadband and the landline stopping working but no one has told me if that is the case. 

The order does not say the type of broadband ordered, it just says 'broadband' and that the order is still 'pending'

I keep raising faults. And each time someone at BT closes it down and says it's resolved when it is not resolved. If this ever gets resolved then I will raise a detailed complaint afterwards. That is not my priority right now, so it's right now raised as yet another fault since 2nd May. Fault is raised against the phone service and one against the broadband service. 

I have asked for the original fault from April1st to be re-opened but each agent opens a new one. I guess I can try again. Does a fault being open since April 1st not raise alarms at BT customer service? That is such a long time for a fault to be open. It's so depressing. If I call to ask for the fault to be re-opened I have to go through so many steps and processes at BT before anyone believes me that the same fault has not been resolved yet. I even know the questions they ask now and could probably repeat them back 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

I replied with the information on 20th April

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

@DavidM  has replied and admitted they 'dropped the ball' but he is looking into your problems and will get back to you.  I suggest you now wait for mods to contact you and hopefully bring this to a conclusion

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings