cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 51

Re: Fetching the Authorization Token... Please wait for a moment...

Hello,

I am having the same problem with the “Fetching the Authorization Token”  message when checking usage on website. Eventually I downloaded the BT app on my phone and found that I could see usage on there but since yesterday, after updating the app, am only able to see the previous bill.

Tried suggested fixes and nothing works. Am also caring for someone with dementia who lives alone and seeing phone usage is an invaluable tool e.g to indicate when someone is distressed and anxious, which shows in phone use.

I would be really grateful for any help. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 51

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting @Finni 

I'll be happy to lend you a hand also. Check your inbox for my message and drop me over the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 51

Thank you very much for responding so quickly and will send details 🙂

Message 14 of 51

Re: Pop up for token authorisation when viewing usage

Any idea if Development have solved this problem.

despite allowing pop ups it doesn’t allow me to see the actual listing of calls merely the total calls

i’m using My BT on iPhone with IOS 17.5.

could this be another comparability between Apple and BT?

any suggestions or directions on how to resolve would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 51

I still have the same issue.

I would have thought a Mod would have forwarded to development.

Perhaps I was hoping for too much.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 51

BT say  they need access to my emails to look into the My BT issue.-but refuse to explain why!

the Information Commissioners Office say when I spoke to them “Keep you email confidential as it contains personal and sensitive information”  and don’t allow people to access it .

i don’t think BT care.

BT CEO office say they have not heard of the issue before-clearly they are not a member of this forum or do not appear to care what customers are experiencing.

hiwmany postings of this issue on this site does there need to be before the issue is resolved?

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 51

Fetching the Authorization Token... Please wait for a moment...

I am trying to access my mobile Data Usage through My BT and I keep getting the message ' Fetching the Authorization Token... Please wait for a moment...'

It appears numerous other users are having similar problems - I have tried some of the various suggestions;

1) using different devices - doesn't work on either Apple iPhone and a Windows PC

2) Pop-ups allowed

Still no luck.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 51

Hi @David631 and welcome.

Sorry you're also seeing the Authorization Token message. Our tech guys should be able to sort this out so please get in touch at Technical support | BT Help. Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

David

Message 19 of 51

@DavidM 

In truth they need to fix the mess they made with the release of the 8.50.0 version of the BT APP.

V8.50.2 hasn't made much of an improvement.

I spent 30+years developing software and we thoroughly tested before we released software. Clearly no proper testing was conducted on 8.50.0

Message 20 of 51

What a pain this is.

What alerted me was an email from BT saying my mobile data usage was high.

Strange as I am a light user.

I had this token message some months ago and ended up having to reinstall the mobile BT app. it had worked for years without a problem.

I found mobile data and roaming turned on in phone settings something I have never done and I'm the sole phone user.

Hence I wanted to look at usage. Completely ruined by this token rubbish. Checking usage with a restricted data usage plan is vital, so what do BT do? Make it as difficult as possible to check.

What with the landline going/gone and some hefty monthly charges, this BT customer of 50-years is not best pleased.

As others have said, looks like some "update" rushed out without end to end testing.