cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Fibre 900 Order Randomly Cancelled

Hi, I placed an order for fibre 900, which was supposed to be going live on the 26th of October. I've logged in to my account today and decided to track the order, just out of interest. I've noticed that the order is "open" yet when I click in to the order, it says that it has been cancelled! Any idea why this would happen?

-----------------------------------------
(BT Full Fibre 900 -- 980mbps down :: 110mbps up)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Fibre 900 Order Randomly Cancelled

Yeah, mine was today too...

Maybe it's just me, or maybe I'm just being cynical here.

But amazingly, when I checked back on my available offers in the app (after my order had been cancelled for the umpteenth time) the deal I had on fibre 900 was no longer there & had instead been replaced with Fibre 500 (i.e. half the speed) for more than 2x the cost...

Very unimpressed BT...

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

This happened to me twice with two separate locations. On each occasion it came down to the packages being available but not available elsewhere on the BT / OpenReach system and nobody could work out why.

It seems that sometimes one or other of BT / OpenReach list it before it's fully commissioned.

Took a few weeks to sort out but got there eventually. I'd say call them but I found that to be a rather frustrating process and not very productive.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Agreed.. the phone call I had yesterday didn't help at all. Apparently they were going to sort it this morning and then call me between 10:00 - 12:00. That didn't happen.

The person I spoke to yesterday reckoned it was because Openreach didn't accept the appointment in time?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

So, update.. no phone call, but my install was re-booked for ten days later than originally agreed 🙄

0 Ratings