cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Fibre halo 2 Vs fibre halo 3: Worth the upgrade?

Go to solution

Heyo! Just have a few questions since my mum came to me to figure it out and while I'm heavily tech savvy etc BT doesn't help at all when it comes to comparing stuff haha so I'm at a loss.

Recently BT has offered online to go to the fibre halo 3 for 3.40 less a month from our standard fibre halo 2, we are wondering if it's worth it for the less money what's the difference between the two etc etc

We don't wanna upgrade to 3 then get worse speeds etc even though they're the same speeds at halo 2 if that makes sense.

Also halo 3+ and halo 3 with complete WiFi are being offered at like 3+ for £5 extra a month and 3 with complete WiFi at £3.00 extra a month are any of those twos a better upgrade from fibre halo 2 or is it just eh?

Any opinions would be great, just wanna make sure we make the right move, have upgraded for less before with a "better" package and it has ended horribly so that's why we are a bit hesitant to upgrade haha.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Fibre halo 2 Vs fibre halo 3: Worth the upgrade?

Go to solution

the offer to upgrade to Halo 3+ for £5 is an error and there are other posts about this and BT apologising for error.  others have also received a second letter confirming the error

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

We just switched from Halo to to 3+.  Overall speed unchanged. Wifi discs have improved wifi around the house so it is good in all areas.

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Ignore this, glitches phone.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Is the halo 3+ the only error or it possible that the other two deals are also errors of the same capacity.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Halo is purely a benefits add on, it is not a change in broadband connection.

0 Ratings