cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Final bill and returns packaging

Hi,

I have called BT twice to ask for my final bill and returns packaging to send equipment back and have yet to receive either.

My contract and services should have ended at the end of May and I received an email to confirm this. I then called BT in June to chase the final bill which the advisor said my cancellation got cancelled and so I then received another email stating that my services will end 3rd July (tomorrow). 
The email states that I should get my final bill and packaging within 7 days of my services ending.

Since May I have paid a recurring bill of £55.99 via direct debit and another bill is due to come out tomorrow 3rd July.

Please can anyone advise on what I should do as I don’t want to pay out for another recurring bill and I don’t want to waste my time talking to another advisor as the same thing will probably happen again. I’ve now gone onto the website to manually order a returns packaging sent to my new address as I’ve now moved out. Should I also just cancel my direct debit to stop more payments coming out?

Apologies for this essay but any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Final bill and returns packaging

cancelling your DD will more than likely affect your credit rating so I would not cancel DD

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Update - I’ve just checked in at my old address and the returns packaging arrived yesterday which is a relief but it should’ve been received end of May.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Davidh92,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry the cancelation of your service didn't go through smoothly. If you send me your details, I can take a look at the account to make sure its been closed correctly.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 5 of 6

Hi Paddy

I’ve just replied in the private messages.

Thanks for your help it’s much appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi Paddy,

I haven’t had any updates from a BT forum moderator yet on my situation. 
I can no longer gain access to the BT app and I have received an email explaining how to send back equipment so there’s some progression.

However another payment has come out today and I still haven’t received a final bill yet. 
Could you please provide me with an update if possible?

Thanks 

0 Ratings