cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Full Fibre 100 - Renewal Prices for Existing Customers

Hi All,

My current contract end in August and I am interested in finding out what renewal prices BT have been offering to existing customers for the Full Fibre 100 package.

I am hoping some might share their renewal price and what was the best way to get a good retention offer.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Full Fibre 100 - Renewal Prices for Existing Customers

@Belfast_NI 

When I renewed my contract recently , going from Fibre 1 to Fibre 2 , my renewal email tells me I get a free upgrade to full fibre 100.

Message 3 of 4

Log onto MyBT & see if you have a renewal offer there. I do & mine's not up until December. If you do I'd be interested to see if it's as apparently faux as mine.

Message 4 of 4

@rbz5416 

Had a look at the  myBT offers, all are more expensive than I am currently paying!

Rang up the Win Back Team or what ever they call themselves and went through the usual questions, girl put me on hold for that long I gave up and ended the call at 16 minutes, not very good customer service on her part.

Will ring back tomorrow and give my cancellation notice, going to change as I can get a similar fibre package cheaper with a different provider.

Good way to lose a customer.

0 Ratings