cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 21

Re: Full fibre issue

Yeah it is I am currently getting future fibre 900 with TalkTalk but won`t to move other due to the customer service. I`m lost with what to do.  

Message 12 of 21

Could be an addressing error, does your address appear exactly correct on the Royal Mail database?

https://www.royalmail.com/find-a-postcode

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 21

Yeah it does it also says it is available on Openreach the only place that says it is not avalible it the bt wholesale checker and every time I ring up they basically say i`m insane and am not getting 900 package from Talktalk

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 21

@RobbieMac 

As you're online (or was!) can you guys help?

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 21

The line is still working with talktalk too get on average 910 download and around 105 upload 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 21

If it’s some sort of address issue , TT still managed to raise an order with OR , so they must have navigated the address issue successfully,  it’s possible ( but not that likely ) that TT have the necessary ‘cable links’ between the OR ‘headend’ and TT backhaul network, but BT ( via BTw ) do not currently have their own cable links between the headend and BT/BTw backhaul, although in those cases it should show as FTTP unavailable rather than not showing any FTTP, but may explain why BT currently cannot offer service, you could try ( obviously with no commitment to sign up ) some other ISP’s that use different backhaul providers, like Zen or Andrews and Arnold .

As already suggested, call the BT FTTP customer service reps , they are much more likely to be ‘Au fait’ with issues like this , and if it is an address issue potentially can sort that out .

As stated, if you get regular customer service, keep trying until you get the FTTP team.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 21

Will do thanks but the checker address looks correct everytime I put it in it also doesn't come up on sky can only order though talktalk, zen and gigaclear is there anyway of getting t system updated

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 21

Then it would appear that it isn't Openreach fibre but Gigaclear.

Message 19 of 21

Not gigaclear I meant giganet and it is openreach line

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 21

My money's on CityFibre, which would explain everything:

Giganet joins Vodafone, TalkTalk and Zen as a major consumer internet service provider using CityFibre’s national footprint.

https://cityfibre.com/news/giganet-increase-commitment-to-cityfibres-network-offering-full-fibre-bro...

But their ONTs are apparently black...

0 Ratings