cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 21

Full fibre issue

Wondering if anyone can help me with what to do we have a openreach full fibre line installed were looking to switch companies to BT they can't order full fibre as there system says it's not available any ideas how I go about fixing this.

0 Ratings
20 REPLIES 20
Message 2 of 21

Re: Full fibre issue

@belsey12 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Retail phone and broadband customers.

Is it a Business connection that you have?

Who is your current provider, are you sure Openreach installed the connection, and you have an Openreach ONT fitted?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 21

it's residential and I'm currently with talktalk. Just seems weird as the line is installed that they can't see it and order it.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 21

Yes the ont is installed from openreach 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 21

Use the address checker on the page below, and post the results, but edit out your address details first.

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 21

It's not letting me add it because it says picture is to big but it does say fttp is not available 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 21

SharedScreenshot.jpg

 Hi I have managed to upload it. It suggest it is not available which is weird as I have the line installed. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 21

Give the FTTP team a ring 0800 587 4787, the number diverts to the normal help desk if it is busy, so try again if it does.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 21

Hi I have done this and every time I do they transfer to the sales team and say they are the one that deals with new orders. 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 21

Forgive the sanity check but is it one of these you have?

rbz5416_0-1674053860823.png

Just checking as your availability also shows GFast, which would give higher speeds but not through FTTP.

0 Ratings