cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

GamePass BT Billing issue

Go to solution

I’ve just updated to Fibre 900 and am soon to activate my ‘free’ 12 months of Game Pass Ultimate. 
Is the billing issue that was reported about last year now resolved? Where BT were unable to release the Xbox account and so users were not able to pay for GP via Microsoft or redeemable vouchers ?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: GamePass BT Billing issue

Go to solution

Not sure about the specifics of the billing issues (yet), but it still completely borks any pre-purchased/existing subscription you may have.

So my opinion (for now) is don’t apply it until that expires, or at least until BT acknowledge that it’s messed up and have a fix.

My recent post on this:

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Xbox-game-pass-ultimate-lost-subscription-time/m-p/227528...

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks. My runs month to month so that’s not a problem for me. 
However I’ve had this game tag since the Original Xbox. The thought of the account being locked from me being able to add on live or GP is pretty disconcerting.  
Since there wasn’t much info about the issue online I assumed it was all sorted. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Digimmortal,

I have updated @gingerrossy's thread here Xbox game pass ultimate lost subscription time

What you mention has been resolved. We have a great relationship with Microsoft so your account is safe. If you didn't wish to continue your subscription through us, after the 12 months, it would revert back to the way that you are doing it now. We are always here too should you need any help.

Thanks
DanielS

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Daniel, 

Thanks so much for letting me know. That’s all the reassurance I needed.