cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

Halo 3, worth the upgrade?

Go to solution

Hello, 

My current package is the Fibre 100. Got an option to upgrade to Halo 3 for an extra £1.75 a month. 

Seems a no brainer, I guess the only downside is that he restarts my contract with BT which I don't mind really as its been good so far. 

It mentions better coverage around the household? Any other perks? 

Thanks 

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: Halo 3, worth the upgrade?

Go to solution

Hi @NICK90   

Be careful of which add on benefit you are buying. You only get Complete WiFi if you add it to Halo 3 or get Halo 3+.

https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/learn-about-broadband/bt-halo/what-is-bt-halo-and-how-can-i-get-it...

https://www.bt.com/exp/halo?s_intcid=con_redirect_halo

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

Go to solution

So it seems I get a "Tech Expert" but otherwise its exactly the same as what I have at the moment? 

Even with the small charge it doesn't seem worth it. I would like this wifi disc for better coverage but you only get that with Halo3+ ? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @NICK90   Or as an add on to Halo 3. In which case the benefit is called Halo 3 with Complete WiFi. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

Go to solution

Currently I have Fibre 100, the upgrade is called Fibre 100 Halo 3. The benefits elaborate that I can stream on up to 12 devices but it does not state this in the Fibre 100 so I'm still slightly confused if I'm going to get better coverage with Halo 3.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

Go to solution

The full list of Halo3 and Halo3+ benefits are Here 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution

Complete WiFi is an add-on to your Broadband contract, nothing at all to do with Halo 3.  Complete WiFi has worked really well in this large house, well worth having, and Halo 3 worked just fine on the one and only service loss we have experienced.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

Go to solution

I had a conversation with a BT Agent and they advised me I have an engineer come once a year to check the line and there is a guarantee I will pay the same as a new customer on my renewal. Both does not bother me at all so even though it is only £1.70 odd a month more I'll just stay with my Fibre 100. 

Thanks everyone 👍

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

Go to solution

I'm not really clear on just what you have been offered but if the offer gives you both Complete WiFi and Halo 3 for just £1.70 I'd say definitely go for it.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

Go to solution

I have Fibre 100 and was offered Fibre 100 Halo 3. It does not come with complete WiFi. 

0 Ratings