cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Halo VIP Treatment letter

As a Halo 3 and TNT Sport  customer I received a letter informing me that I "deserve the very best" and have an "early renewal deal"  I've looked on the website expecting some sort of deal or reward...and all it appears to be in they will allow me to renew for 2 years at the SAME price. Am I missing something?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Halo VIP Treatment letter

@klondikewrote:

As a Halo 3 and TNT Sport  customer I received a letter informing me that I "deserve the very best" and have an "early renewal deal"  I've looked on the website expecting some sort of deal or reward...and all it appears to be in they will allow me to renew for 2 years at the SAME price. Am I missing something?

When is your renewal date? 

I have similar services and can renew online in My BT for another 2 years right now, but haven't had a letter.

My current renewal date is 21st may 2025... 😲

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi..my renewal date is 19th April 2024. But they make out they are doing you a big favour by letting you renew for 2 years NOW. What's in it for me? 

But then again BT are always like this. Whenever a price etc is increased they put it in such a way as though they are somehow rewarding you

Message 4 of 4

You should be grateful you are their customer! 🤣

Personally I would wait, there are plenty of discussions across the forum about the upcoming opportunities to move to EE as part of a change in strategy by BT, which will result in a new 2 year contract but it may have more favourable terms and other benefits.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings