cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Hello I Have Just Re-joined BT , But when I sign in to My BT I kepp getting my old My BT Account

Go to solution

How Can I Delete Mu Old My BT Account So That When I Sign In I Can See My New My BT ? Thank You

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Hello I Have Just Re-joined BT , But when I sign in to My BT I kepp getting my old My BT Account

Go to solution

Hi @maltins, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll get the old account removed for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: Hello I Have Just Re-joined BT , But when I sign in to My BT I kepp getting my old My BT Account

Go to solution

Thank You JohnC2 I Have Replied To Your PM Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @maltins,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.

To confirm, I have removed the old details from your online billing which will stop it defaulting to the old account on your PC. I have also updated your email address to your active account.

If you have any issues, at all, please feel free to come back to me.

Take care and have a great weekend.

DanielS

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi DanielS,

Thank You for Ringing Me And All Your Help Removing The Old Account , I Just Logged In And It's Straight To My New Account , Well Pleased Have A Fabulous Weekend 

Regards Malcolm

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@maltins wrote:

Hi DanielS,

Thank You for Ringing Me And All Your Help Removing The Old Account , I Just Logged In And It's Straight To My New Account , Well Pleased Have A Fabulous Weekend 

Regards Malcolm

Thanks for posting back @maltins

@DanielS isn't in the office at the moment but I'll be sure to pass your comments over to him.  Many thanks for taking the time to post back and I am really pleased we could help you out.

Have a great weekend you too.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings