cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Help removing duplicate account to redeem Xbox offer

Go to solution

Good afternoon. 

I too have the same issue, please can someone help me to remove a duplicate account so that I can redeem the Xbox offer. 

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Help removing duplicate account to redeem Xbox offer

Go to solution

@dazbowen 

have you tried contacting the billing team as they should be able to help

https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Help removing duplicate account to redeem Xbox offer

Go to solution

Hi. Yes I have. Tried them through chat and was told it was all sorted, but might take 48 hours. However, it’s over a week later and no joy. Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Re: Missing partner content section and duplicate accounts

Go to solution

Hi @dazbowen

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!  I have moved your post to create your own discussion.

I am sorry for the problems you've had trying to remove the duplicate account and order the Xbox Game Pass.  I appreciate the time you've taken speaking with my colleague on live chat and I am disappointed that things still aren't resolved for you.

We can pick up from here and get you sorted.  We are extremely busy at present so it'll take us a few days to get round to picking up your case.  Please bear with us and we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 5 of 5

Re: Missing partner content section and duplicate accounts

Go to solution

@dazbowen I'm glad I was able to help you get the BT ID issue fixed so you could claim the Xbox Game Pass.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings