cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Help with buying and understanding a new contract

Go to solution

My landline/broadband contract is expired.

It was; £36.67 for 50MB Fibre 1. And £7.98 for 700 landline minutes. So a total of £44.65.

There is now a new option to increase my internet speed and save £4 on the broadband if I start a new 2 year contract but it doesn't mention landline.

Well in fact it says:

The broadband packages below don't include calling plans - you'll see them on the next page (but I can't see any). 

I need to keep the landline so am concerned about pressing anything and losing the landline or it affecting the landline fee.

When I go to checkout there's a page that says Phone calling features but no mention of the cost of the landline package in fact it says:

Phone
Broadband

Total monthly cost £32.67

Does this mean the landline is now reduced to zero cost or we have no minutes? 

I don't understand. Can you 
please help?

Thanks Jen

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Help with buying and understanding a new contract

Go to solution

try phoning the options team on 0800800030 and they will help you renew your contract and you can negotiate the price

the broadband package price includes line rental but not ability to make calls - ie broadband only  you need to ensure you get ability to make/receive calls and also add calls package like you have  700 mins

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Help with buying and understanding a new contract

Go to solution

You can now choose broadband without a landline. Check that this option hasn't been selected by default as if it has, that may explain why you're not seeing call packages.

rbz5416_0-1668697821409.png

0 Ratings