cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

How can I change the NOW TV account linked to my BT account?

Go to solution

I am really hoping someone can help. I have been going around in circles between now TV and BT to get the email for my NOW TV membership updated on my BT account. I have been told by BT that NOW TV needs to do it and they say they can't because BT needs to do it. 

I do not have access to the email address which my original NOW TV membership was set up under (and is currently linked to my BT account) so I had to create a new NOW TV account and want BT to update to this new NOW TV account. You would imagine it would be a simple change, but it appears not!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: How can I change the NOW TV account linked to my BT account?

Go to solution

Logic tells me that if your NowTV account is funded by your BT TV subscription (which it is) then the onus is on BT.

Let's see if the mods agree

@NeilO  ]

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@AJBel Now would normally help with account issues, such as password recovery and updating email addresses but as you've set up a new Now account I think we'll need to delete the BT-provided Now access and set it up again with the new email address.

I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send over your details to the moderation team.

Neil

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Thank you so much.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @AJBel,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to us.

I have arranged for our Technical Management Centre to pick this up for you tomorrow. They will get in touch with you and get the log in email address, or credentials, changed for you.

Thanks
DanielS