cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 125

Re: How can I revert control of my Xbox account back to Microsoft?

Check the expiry date of the game pass. I’ve just had to wait a clear month since my last bill. Today was the date my game pass was due to renew after the last payment. I’ve been able to do it today after waiting that month

0 Ratings
Message 52 of 125

Hi there,

Please could you tell me how to revert control back to Microsoft please,auto renewal has been switched off but hasnt reverted back.

THanks

darren

0 Ratings
Message 53 of 125

Hi @darren2608 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry control of your Xbox game pass has not reverted to Microsoft after your subscription has finished. I'll be happy to help you get that sorted if you reply to the private message I've sent with your details.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 54 of 125

Hello

I'm also having the same problem. My 12 months has ended and its still saying its under BT/EE control and auto renew is off. I also cannot redeem any codes. Any help would be great.

Thank.

0 Ratings
Message 55 of 125

Hi @bryanee1983  Thanks for posting, I'm really sorry your Game Pass has not reverted to Microsoft. We need to raise a case with our Xbox team to get that fixed and I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with your details.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 56 of 125

Hey, I've tried replying to the PM but it keeps saying there is invalid HTML in the message body and no matter what I change I cant get the message to send.

EDIT - Nevermind. Had to change browser to get it to work.

0 Ratings
Message 57 of 125

i had that,are you cut and pasting anything?
if so,trying doing it manually and it should work
0 Ratings
Message 58 of 125

Changing browser got it to work for me.

0 Ratings
Message 59 of 125

Hi. I have two codes for gamepass id like to redeem to extend my game pass subscription but i cant due to the error above (syndicate blocked etc) this is because it says its managed by BT. 

when i try to manage my subsciption on BT the only option i am presented with is to stop auto -renew. 

I would  like to add my game pass codes in case they expire but i cant on microsoft website as it keeps saying you control my subscription.  

can you give access back to me please so i can extend it through micorsoft as intended?  

0 Ratings
Message 60 of 125

My account still shows as controlled by BT/EE. Haven’t heard anything in 10 days

0 Ratings