cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 71 of 125

Re: How can I revert control of my Xbox account back to Microsoft?

Hi @bryanee1983 and thanks for the update.

I'm sorry this isn't sorted. I'll reopen the case and pass this back to the xbox guys.

@FreddiesMummy Thanks also for the update. @JohnC2 is dealing with this and I've let him know you're still having problems.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 72 of 125

I too am locked out of updating gamepass, auto renew turned is turned off, sub ran out in May but I can't add more time as BT manages the sub.

0 Ratings
Message 73 of 125

Hi @AndyVee and welcome back.

Sorry you're also having problems with the gamepass. We can help. Please check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply with the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 74 of 125

Replied to PM

0 Ratings
Message 75 of 125

Thanks @AndyVee . Leave it with us for now.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 76 of 125

Hi David,

We encountered this issue too over the weekend. I actually found this thread while in an online chat with customer service on Saturday (after they told me to contact Microsoft). Armed with the info here I rang back yesterday and spent a couple of hours being passed between departments to no avail. There doesn’t seem to be much awareness of the issue.

So I’ve basically been told to reply here for assistance please?

Any help greatly appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 77 of 125

Hi @RobA1

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having with your Xbox game pass.  We will be able to help you from here.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 78 of 125

A little update. Tried a code to add gamepass and got a new message instead of the usual error message. It says my gamepass cant be extended because its at the max time allowed to stack the sub which I assume is true because my previous gamepass sub before adding the BT one was quite lengthy and ends in 2026. It still says BT is in charge of my sub but it might be fixed, not entirely sure and I'll have to wait a couple more months before I can try to extend it to know for sure.

0 Ratings
Message 79 of 125

Hi Robbie.

I've also got this issue, could you help me get my xbox account back under my name?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ian 

0 Ratings
Message 80 of 125

From my understanding, you can't stack subscriptions anymore, so I might be wrong but you won't be able to use the code on your existing subscription even if it drops below the max amount, I'm sure I've read that somewhere, so you will always get an error. 

Let us know how you get on. 

0 Ratings