cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 81 of 125

Re: How can I revert control of my Xbox account back to Microsoft?

Hi @ihardy30 

We can investigate and help with this. I've sent you a private message asking for the details we need.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 82 of 125

Hi, Bt support please help me. I have had it stopped for over 2 months and its still linked. To try force it today I went onto the BT area of your website which is says I have no accounts attached btw. I added a completely new email address to force it to boot my other account off but it still hasn't.

Please can you message me to get my account unlinked, thanks

0 Ratings
Message 83 of 125

@Halo5 I'm sorry about that, it needs to be fixed on Microsoft's side. I'll be happy to help and will send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 84 of 125

Hi! Can I also get help with sorting out my game pass? Took 12 months offer from BT a year ago. 1.5 month ago I did turn off auto renewal on myBT app (everything looks okay). Game pass has expired on 12/08/2023 but somehow is still active and I can’t take control of my account. I did try to use Game Pass Ultimate code but it says I can’t do it and have to contact my provider. 

Anyone can help, please ? 

0 Ratings
Message 85 of 125

Hi @FreddiesMummy, the Xbox team has been trying to contact you and I've sent you a PM. Please would you check and confirm if this has been resolved for you now?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 86 of 125

Hello, I’m having the same issue- subscription has expired, auto renew turned off, no ultimate showing under my BT account but it’s still showing as being controlled by BT under my xbox subscription page and I’m unable to change- any help would be appreciated!

0 Ratings
Message 87 of 125

Hi @Swfour 

Thanks for posting, have you tried to redeem a code at redeem.microsoft.com this has had some success at getting accounts back under control.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 88 of 125

I have indeed- I get an error saying my account is still controlled by BT, however that’s a code for more ultimate. I’m a little loathe to otherwise spend my way out of it buying other codes 😕

update: tried with an Xbox perk code and it redeemed however anything to do with ultimate membership is blocked with the error:

contact your subscription provider

This cannot be used with an existing subscription.
Contact your subscription providerThis cannot be used with an existing subscription.
PUR-ConversionBlockedSyndicated
m+HwOsq+lke0JVDi.9.58
2023/08/24 - 19:05:00 UTC

0 Ratings
Message 89 of 125

Hi @Swfour 

Thanks for trying this I've sent you a private message so we can investigate this for you.

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 90 of 125

Hi . Ive messages Johnc a moderator. My gamepass under bt was meant to expire 2nd september . But the gamepass ultimate still says ‘managed by bt/ee’ meaning i still cant do anything / control my own account…. Rather odd and frustrating. 

my gamepass still has two years subscription (which i had before BT gave me a free year with my broadband) and that was put on with my current two years latched on to the end.

but alas despite the BT part expiring and auto renew turned off it still stops me managing it.

please drop me a message so i can take control of my own personal account again!! 

thanks. 

0 Ratings