cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 123

Re: How can I revert control of my Xbox account back to Microsoft?

Hi @djbitz

Sorry for the problems you're having with your Game Pass.

I have reached out to my colleague about this and I'll give you a shout when I have received word back from them.  I'll reopen this from my side and we can close things off once you're happy this is all resolved.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 123

Hi. I have two codes for gamepass id like to redeem to extend my game pass subscription but i cant due to the error above (syndicate blocked etc) this is because it says its managed by BT. 

when i try to manage my subsciption on BT the only option i am presented with is to stop auto -renew. And this expires with you 2nd september. 

id like to add my game pass codes in case they expire but i cant on microsoft website as it keeps saying you control my subscription. 

can you give access back to me please so i can extend it through micorsoft as intended?  

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 123

Hi @dandan

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I am sorry for the problems you're having adding the Game Pass codes due to the above error you're seeing.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 123

Hi there @RobbieMac - I too am having this problem. Would it be possible to get some help unliking my accounts please?

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 123

Hi @crablin welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Has your free Xbox game pass finished and opting out of the auto-renewal not worked?

Thanks

Neil 

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 123

Hi @NeilO, that's correct yes - I'm unable to redeem the card I bought on Microsoft's website as my BT account is still in control.

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 123

Hi, @crablin Thanks for getting back to me, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we can raise a case with Microsoft to get that looked into.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 123

Hi i have just been sent to this forum by bt support on how to remove bt control off my expired free 6 months gamepass. I have more gamepass still active outside of the bt 6months. Bt gamepass expired back feb 17th 2023 and theres also no mention of gamepass listed on my bt account. Could someone please revert control back to me and microsoft please? I cannot redeem my codes.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 123

Hi @Chippee

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having with the Game Pass.  Normally, you should be able to opt out of the Game Pass from our side using your BTID.  I understand that you've said there is no mention of the Game Pass on your account.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 123

Hi @DavidM 

I still have not heard anything back regarding this. Can I please be contacted asap as this has now been weeks of waiting for the problem to be resolved.

many thanks 

Mark

0 Ratings