cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 123

Re: How can I revert control of my Xbox account back to Microsoft?

Just be aware that even when you are contacted, the wait for a resolution will be over a week at least. You may wish to make other arrangements to play Game Pass games as I am now incapable of doing so owing to this error on BT's part.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 123

Hi @T1,

I am sorry that this is ongoing and I'm sorry that you weren't able to send private messages.

After checking David's latest update I can see that the Microsoft team, within BT, have provided an update. They are hopeful that it will be fixed within a week. They have another call directly with Microsoft on Monday 3rd July and hope that it will be fixed on that date.

With your private messages, I've been able to get them working for you. You should now be able to send and reply to private messages.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 123

I'm having the same problem and found this thread, could I get some help to get control of my account back to me from BT as well please? now that my sub has ended.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 123

Hi @Tws71 and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry you're also having problems with the Xbox subscription. I can help. I'll need a few details so check your inbox for my message and drop me over a reply.

Cheers

David

Message 35 of 123

Hi

I am also having this same issue as multiple users.

Is there anyone who can help please

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 123

Hi @James991

Welcome and thanks for your post.

I am sorry you're also having problems with your Xbox subscription.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 37 of 123

A big thankyou to the team here getting my account back. They do work tirelessly in getting a solution and resolving this.

It is appreciated and will listen and help.

Again thank you 👍🍺👍

Message 38 of 123

Hi, I’m not able to revert back to Xbox live via Microsoft as it’s still showing as being managed by BT
0 Ratings
Message 39 of 123

Hi @Tafffan

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having moving your Xbox subscription back over to Microsoft.  Has the offer period ended with us?

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 123

Hello

I am also having issue with subscription control not rolling back to Microsoft, please can i have some help in resolving?

Colin

0 Ratings