cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

How do I make a complaint?

Hi there just wondering how I make a complaint?

I joined BT on the Home Essentials 2 plan back last September.

I moved house in May so had to "recontract' and my plan went up from £20 per month to £23 per month. Ok this is fair enough.

However I look at my upcoming bill and see a charge for calling a mobile number. My plan had or has unlimited anytime minutes on digital voice so wondered why I'm being charged? I checked my email for the recontract and can't find the unlimited minutes anywhere under landline so checked my original joining email/contract and yes I did have it and as I understand it the Home Essentials 2 plan always comes with unlimoted anytime minutes so why has this been omitted after my move and why am I being charged for calls?

Many thanks - rant over for now

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: How do I make a complaint?

is this the package you have  https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Bad-customer-service/m-p/2330514?lightbox-message-images-...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Ha yeah, that's changed then cos when I first took the Fibre (Home Essentials2/67mb) plan last september not only was it £20 a month but got unlimited anytime calls too.

Still going to complain as this SHOULD have been pointed out to me at the time when I moved house. And if I don't like the answer I'm firing off an email to OFCOM.

Thanks for your reply

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

so you did receive email from BT setting out the terms of your new home essentials package?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings