cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

How long until my return is processed?

Go to solution
  • I returned my hub on February 28 and can see from Royal mail tracking it was received on March 2nd. I’m still getting text and email reminders to return it and not to worry if I have as it can take up to 3 weeks to process returns. 
  • But as the return date was over 5 weeks ago, I’m wondering if something has gone wrong and I can’t find a telephone option that applies. 
  • How long do returns take? Is this normal?
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: How long until my return is processed?

Go to solution

Hi @RachieRach48 welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you are still being sent reminders to return your Hub, as you've mentioned it can take 3 weeks to process the returned equipment so I think it would be best if we looked at this for you. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with your details and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @RachieRach48 Thanks for getting in touch with the details, I've marked your equipment as returned.

Thanks

Neil

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Hello I returned my Bt hub on the Friday 26th jan so today is 2 weeks but I lost my Royal Mail ref receipt is the anyway I can have this checked if the router has been received please
0 Ratings