cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 41

Re: How to download a bill?

@TimCurtiswrote:

Well it still fails with Firefox on my Win10 PC but works OK with Edge so seems more an incompatibility issue with Firefox from my perspective.

Still broken in FF, Edge & Chrome for me.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 41

It works for me using Safari on a Mac going via:    MyBT>Your bills and usage>Your bills>This bill

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 41

@Dode @TimCurtis 

Are you actually downloading the PDF rather than just viewing the bill?

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 41

@rbz5416       Yes, downloading the .pdf.

Message 25 of 41

Works for me W11 and Firefox

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 41

I have previously downloaded my latest bill on the 22nd so I thought I would check to see what happens if I downloaded it again.
Tried to download but got the 404 error
Went into bill history then view bill then download but got the 404 error
Went into bill history  then download and this worked

I then repeated the first two attempts and it worked so the 404 error looks to be somewhat random

Have just logged back into MyBT and now get the 404 error on all attempts. Having just written this sentence I tried again and could download so there is something flaky going on but given it appears random how do you fix it.

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 41

Unzipping my bill

I am unable to unzip my BT bill. I get an unspecified error.

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 41

Re: Unzipping my bill

When I log in I get the Sorry something's gone wrong red box on the landing page so it may be that BT are trying to sort things out and have taken MyBT offline temporarily.

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 41

@artbennettwrote:

I am unable to unzip my BT bill. I get an unspecified error.

Unzip? I've never had anything zipped from BT ..... ever! Your bill is downloaded as a PDF file.

Incidentally, I thought I would give the download a try. I immediately got the 404 error in a new tab. Closed that tab, returned to the billing page and selected download again. It works, so suggest any of you receiving the 404 error, simply try again in the same session.

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 41

There were two pdf files in a zipped file but the unzip did not extract the files. I looked in the zip file but was unable to open the pdf files.

0 Ratings