cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

How to remove old account as showing multiple accounts

Hi. Last week I re joined BT to have broadband in house we have just moved into. However seems that BT still showing that I have an old account (so states that I have multiple accounts). How do I remove this as seems to send most info still to another email address and sent temporary box to my old address…all very frustrating 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Address on account still shows old address

As well as having multiple accounts showing since rejoining BT, I have noticed that the address showing under the new account number that I was given when rejoining last week, now shows my old address and I can’t seem to update this.(though can on my old account). I have updated billing address to new address and clicked submit…but when I go back in, it still keeps showing old address. Temporary box was sent to old address too. Any ideas as a call to BT who said resolved hasn’t resolved this.

not received my hub yet and don’t want that going to old address 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: How to remove old account as showing multiple accounts

Did you use the correct BT Home Move process?

https://www.bt.com/exp/moving-home

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi. I didn’t do as house move as hadn’t been with BT for number of years and set up as new account …hadn’t realised that BT would still have had details

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

try contacting billing using 'message us'  https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings