cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

How to see ALL landline calls

Is there a way to see all calls made from my landline number whether they incurred a cost or not? I want a list of numbers called over a period of time - ALL numbers called, not a filtered list of what BT thinks is important. Is that possible?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: How to see ALL landline calls

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

@-Richie- 

As far as I know I have itemised, online billing - but the call list does not show all calls made as it seems to omit 0800 numbers at a minimum (not sure what else it filters). Have I then missed an account setting to include them?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

0800 numbers would be classed as inclusive as they're free, so even with 'Fully Itemised' it states :

Fully Itemised - This will list all individual calls made, excluding calls that are inclusive due to a discount package, for example free evening and weekend calls.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

@-Richie- 

I'm lost. Is there a way of seeing ALL lnadline calls? I don't care whether they're free or not, I just want a list of ALL outgoing calls.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

You'll need another way to track your phone usage, the BT bill will exclude inclusive calls from being itemised, it will show how many calls you made but not the time, date or duration of each one.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

My bill for unlimited calls itemises all my included calls with time and duration with zero as cost.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

My bill shows zero costed calls to std numbers, but it appears to omit 0800 (and presumably other) numbers. BUT I'm not after a bill - I don't care about cost - I just want a simple list of ALL calls from my landline. Surely that has to be available somewhere?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

No takers?

@licquorice 

Including 0800 numbers?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

I haven't actually made any calls to 0800 numbers so I'm afraid I can't help there.

I guess you require the information as proof of making a call for some dispute or other. It might be worth calling customer services (150 or 0800800150) and asking if they can supply the necessary information. Not sure if they can/will but its worth a shot if it is important.

0 Ratings