cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

I cant log in to MyBT each time I try it logs into my email account.

Go to solution

I cant log in to MyBT each time I try it logs into my email account. If I retry from that page I get the log in page when I input my log in details it loops back to the log in page etc etc etc

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: I cant log in to MyBT each time I try it logs into my email account.

Go to solution

Hi, @Widget01 welcome to the community and thanks for posting. That usually only happens if you're logging into MyBT with a BT email address that hasn't been set up as a BT ID. Are you sure you're logging in with the BT ID?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi NeilO Thanks for your reply. I have several bt email addresses. Login accepts my prime one and then goes to that inbox if I try with my second address it comes up with the following error 

"Please check you entered your username and password correctly and try again. If you need help remembering your username or password you can use the links below"

so I'm assuming my prime address is the right one. 

Regards

widget01

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Widget01 No problem, I'll send you a private message so you can send us your details and we'll be happy to check that for you.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Widget01 Many thanks for speaking with me yesterday, I was happy to help.

For the wider community the solution was to reset the password on the BT ID that was returning the please check your username and password error message.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings