cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

I signed up to BT Broadband, was accepted but can't activate my digital reward card?

Go to solution

Hi,

Last week I successfully signed up to BT broadband, and was given a 70 pound reward card. My installation date is due this coming friday, and this morning(Sunday) I recieved an email saying my digital reward card is ready to claim.

However, when I click the link, it says I have two accounts. But it will only let me select the first number, not my new account.

I have two accounts because a year or so ago, I Signed up with the same email(And forgotI did) to order a mobile phone, but in the end I never went through with that.

So to sum up, I have one email addy signed up, but it has my new account, which it won't le me select, and the old one, which I can't use to claim the reward card.

Any help? I'm going to talk to BT this morning, once the chat feature is online. 

If I select the first account to claim the reward, then select my other account in the pull down to select account, the whole interface is blank with the new one, including no way to activate the reward card.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: I signed up to BT Broadband, was accepted but can't activate my digital reward card?

Go to solution

I suspect you'll have to wait until the service is installed and live for the new account to be then fully activated to be able to proceed with the claim. However a BT mod will need to come by and full confirm specifics.

Message 3 of 6

Re: I signed up to BT Broadband, was accepted but can't activate my digital reward card?

Go to solution

It's ok I spoke to customer service and they have fixed the problem into me just having one active account. Thanks.

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @AntRWells 

Thanks for posting, have you successfully been able to claim your rewards card after speaking with customer service?

Cheers

Stuart

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Yes they solved the problem, it was claimed earlier today. Thanks.

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @AntRWells 

Great to hear they removed the old accounts and allowed you to claim your reward card.

If you need help in the future please post here in the Community.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings