cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

In the USA - but they think I'm a customer?

I live in Florida USA. I have been receiving billing and other account emails from BTComm for over a year. I have called from the USA 3 times to get it fixed - I'm sure there is someone NOT getting their notifications. I had everything from initial customer set- up, maintenance and installation notices as well as monthly billing. The people I have talked to on the phone have been very polite, but I'm at a loss on how to get this stopped. I'm sure that my email and name must be very similar to the other person but all it takes is one wrong letter or digit.  I almost wanted to start a search using Facebook to see if I could find the person. There must be a way to search the customer data base to find the actual customer and get their account updated. It takes time and detective work but I'm sure it could be done.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: In the USA - but they think I'm a customer?

Hi @gulfcoast

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the emails you've been receiving.  It's very important that this is looked into urgently.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings