cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Unable to accses Content partner

I've gone onto new contract, I've to relieve the xbox content pass, but it's nowhere on my dash. I only have a advert if you will on the mobile plan. I've tried looking everywhere but it does not give me the option. I would like some help or suggestions thanks. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to accses Content partner

Hello,

To resolve the issue with accessing your Xbox content pass, please try the following:

Check Account Details: Log in to your account on the provider’s website and check if the Xbox content pass is listed under your benefits or services.
Contact Support: Reach out to your service provider’s customer support for assistance. They can verify your account status and help activate the content pass if it’s included in your contract.
Check Email: Sometimes, content passes or activation instructions are sent via email, so make sure to check your inbox and spam folder.

Best regards

Panorama Charter

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @beata077, has your order completed more than 14 days ago?
If it has been more than 14 days then please get in touch by using the Message now option on this page: Broadband | BT Help

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I've received my package 2 /3 days ago. Nothing is just popping up on the mystery section

0 Ratings