cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Internet down

I have BT Internet. It went down 3 days ago. I was moving house and have had to delay it so I cancelled rhe move of my bt Internet. Since then my internet has been down. I have called and am being ignored. I don't understand why they can't just turn it back on.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Internet down

It’s not a simple as simply turning it back on , on what basis did you initially ‘leave’ ?, were you simply ceasing your service at your old address and using some other company at the new address or were you using the home mover service and taking a BT service at your new address ?
If simply ceasing then obviously turning it back on after it was switched off on the date you gave ( even if that date through no fault if your own has changed ) re establishing service would be a new contract and possibly require the usual lead times etc ..if you used the BT home mover , then obviously your new service at the new address will presumably also be affected by the change of date
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Internet down

I was asking to move my bt to my new home address but had to delay this due to an unforseen issue I delayed it. But bt have cancelled my entire service  they then have told me I have to set up a new service which is going to cost me to set up. I didnt cancel it so I'm confused why this happened. 

0 Ratings