cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Just joined - account showing wrong details because of old activity

Hi,

I just signed up for a new 24-month contract having not used BT in well over 5 years. 

Got the email to activate my account just now, logged in and am now seeing no products, no bills and only my very old address. Something must have gone wrong here. Can someone please look into this?

Also my start date is apparently Monday 31 October - is someone going to give me delivery details for the products at some point soon?

Thanks!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Just joined - account showing wrong details because of old activity

When I click the "track order" link I see

olik1_0-1666901567666.png

Clicking "Start an online chat" then takes me back to the start. Something is seriously messed up here...

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

@olik1 

This is a customer help customer forum and your post does not go to BT.  I  suggest you phone CS 150 or 0800800150 from mobile and they should be able to help you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@imjolly nah I really don't feel like wasting hours on the phone to them...

This problem seems to be quite common on here and usually someone from BT replies asking for a PM, so I'm waiting for the same now!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

I always LOL at these "hours on the phone" claims, i've never experienced that.

FWIW you need to try other avenues first really, the mods here are a small team & really only get involved if other avenues fail plus they'll take a few days to deal as well whereas it can be resolved in minutes on the phone

0 Ratings