cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Kit return Wrong post code

Go to solution

I have returned BT Halo3+ equipment in BT white bag which I received on Saturday, and sent to BT post code XX101BT in the white bag supplied with a label at 14.24, 8th April.   But received after posting the returned equipment, as above, 40 minutes later  3 white bags with labels, but to a different post code of XX50 5NN.

I have the certificate of posting to XX101BT, will BT deal with the equipment at the incorrect postcode. The boxes are as received by me, not opened as it was originally requested in error.

Would appreciate your help/advice as I have difficulty in hearing on the telephone.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Kit return Wrong post code

Go to solution

The bags will have been sent to the postcode that was scanned from the label on the returns bag and if it turns out to be the "wrong" post code that is not your fault or problem. In the event that BT contact you stating that you have not sent the items back you have Proof of Posting and that is sufficient to prove you have returned it.

Make sure you keep the Proof of Posting in a safe place just in case you need it or if you have a mobile phone take a photo of it and keep the photo.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Many thanks for your advice and help, yes I have kept the certificate of posting, pinned to the detailed list and part number of the equipment.

Many thanks for your help.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
BT notified they have received the equipment. So problem solved