cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Kit returned but still charged

Go to solution

Hi, I upgraded to fibre and posted back all my old kit including router in the bag supplied but have now been charged £43 for non-return of router. The person on online chat said I needed proof of posting but I cannot get that as the package was merely scanned, however I did receive an email from BT thanking me for returning my old TV box, so BT obviously has proof of postage, and I returned everything I had, router, TV box, old phones, adapters and cables. I can only guess there was an error checking in my old kit. Is it possible to get my charges refunded?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Kit returned but still charged

Go to solution

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are very busy at present so it can take up to 24 hours for them to contact you. They will do this by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @AlanGF, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry that you've received this charge which you weren't expecting. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @AlanGF, thanks for getting back to me yesterday and I can confirm the hub charge has been refunded and the credit will be on your next bill later this month.

Cheers

John