Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Letters "we're sorry to see ..."

Go to solution

Good afternoon,

Reference: identical post on 29/07/22 10h17 by PatsyJ

I contacted by email the customer service and my contract was fixed for the next years, but I continue to receive the letter "we're sorry to see you go"  (this morning).

I asked by chat to correct also the room (Flat 6 instead of 7) thinking that it can be a parameter.

Thanks. Have a great day.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Letters "we're sorry to see ..."

Go to solution

The sorry to see you go applies when you ask BT to cease your services or another provider is doing a working line takeover, if you're not leaving BT then call the number ASAP, failure to act will see your connection ceased and your BT account closed.

@vidiwrote:

I asked by chat to correct also the room (Flat 6 instead of 7) thinking that it can be a parameter.

If you think BT have the wrong info and that's why you've received the takeover notifcation, speak to the 'connections' team and inform them, they can raise an ORDI (Openreach Data Integrity) case to have the database corrected.

Message 3 of 3

Re: Letters "we're sorry to see ..."

Go to solution

Hi @vidi,

Have you called us to make sure there is no takeover completed on your line? On the letter you received you should have a contact number to ring us on. Please contact that number asap as @-Richie- has suggested.

If you need any help, from me, please reply back to the private message that I have sent you.

Thanks
DanielS