cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Like many people here can't access Content Partner section on MyBT for my Game Pass Ultimate

Same issue which a number of people have reported here.

Received an email stating You're eligible for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. The instructions say to go to MyBT and then to the the Content Partner section but I can't seem to find it or an answer within other Messages here.

Any assistance would be appreciated. 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Like many people here can't access Content Partner section on MyBT for my Game Pass Ultimate

Hi @CMacDiarmada, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

Sorry you can't claim your game pass.

Would you check that if your email address was used as a BTID before and has the old account linked yo it?
How long is it since your broadband order was completed?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Re: Like many people here can't access Content Partner section on MyBT for my Game Pass Ultimate

Hello @JohnC2.,

Thanks for reaching out to me.

Nope, never had a BTID before and the broadband order was completed on Tuesday morning.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Hi @CMacDiarmada, thanks for getting back to me. 

Are you trying to claim the game pass via the web, www.bt.com/mybt, as the section won't show on the MyBT app?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Hi

I am having the same issue, no content partner section to be able to activate game pass.

No other accounts showing either

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Hi @MartinJH 

THanks for posting when did your service go live?

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

I recently moved home, the new service was installed today but the account is over a year old.

I have also just updated the username/email address on my account to try and fix the issue as the email about gamepass was sent to the email used for contact on my account, I am now unable to see any account information when I log in

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Hi @MartinJH 

When you say you changed email address do you mean you updated the username or registered again with a new email?

Just making sure I fully understand. The email won't have an impact.

Are you able to log in with the old email address/ login name?

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Hello

Sorry to confuse things further, I have changed the email address back and can now see my account details.

The email address is the same as registered here.

I am still unable to see the content partner section, even when using a computer to log in
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Hi @MartinJH 

Thanks, have come across some examples where this can be a delay in the partner section appearing.

However, if that's not the case I have sent you a private message asking for some more details so we can investigate for you.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings