cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

New fibre service - installation issue

Hi,

Made the order on 11th December, chased it up on 15th Jan after tracking every day kept saying engineers expected to do some work outside your property since the 26th December estimated. 

Was promised a call back, none received.

Last 18th January, Friday the engineers (not openreach) came to the outside work, dug up the road etc most impressed by the work.

Back to the tracking order, four 5 days nothing was updated and then today it has the installation date 

13th February ...I wasn't even phoned to confirm like they said at the start of this experience.

Too late to cancel but if I had the choice I might have said no.  

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: New fibre service - installation issue

When an Installation goes in for a Civils Dig Openreach usually move the Installation Appointment to a future date to stop it from Failing its commitment date.

If you call up your CP they might be able to bring it forward. Although February 13th is only a couple of weeks away, not a couple of months.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

25th today, the 13th is 19 days away 2 days short of 3 weeks and remember this is an estimated date. What happened to calling us to confirm. What's a CP ?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Communications Provider.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Contact BT Retail. As this is a BT Retail  forum, I assume you placed your order with BT Retail.

0 Ratings