cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Line Rental

Go to solution

Is the total cost of Line Rental included with Broadband or is there an element that is also attributed to the phone?

It's just that I've been offered unlimited calls on my phone for £12 a month and someone has said that will end up being £15 when they add on the bit for Line Rental.

My understanding is that because I also have Broadband ALL the charge for Line Rental was included in that.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Line Rental

Go to solution

if you have broadband and phone package that in includes line rental and the extra will be the cost of your add-on unlimited phone package

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
I understand with a broadband and phone package line rental is included. What I'm trying to ascertain is that my un-limited call package is being offered for £12 and I've been told that will eventually end up being £15 because they add another £3 to that attributed to line rental.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

If unlimited calls are on offer for £12 , that’s it , nothing extra to add , the confusion probably is because telephony with out any included calls is often offered for £3 ( so calls on a PAYG basis ) .

If your broadband is ( for example )  £30 and Unlimited Calls £12 then the total bill is £42 , not £30+£12+£3

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

do you have a broadband only package or is it broadband and phone package?  broadband with phone is about £3/5 more expensive than broadband only

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
iniltous......very clear and the answer I was looking for.
0 Ratings