cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Looking for a returns bag/label to return a BT TV box

Go to solution

Hi. I recently removed a NOW Sky Sports from my BT package and to complete the order, the customer service technician on the phone indicated that in order to remove the bundle from my BT package, I would need to be sent a new BT TV Pro box. Seemed unnecessary, but when are things simple with BT... 

I was told that I could return the older BT TV box once the new one is received using the pre-packaged returns packet however I didn't receive anything. I'm attempting to find an option to return the kit after the fact but it seems as though there is nothing on record for my account to return the box. Following the info on the support page https://www.bt.com/help/tv/how-to-return-and-recycle-your-bt-broadband-hub-and-bt-tv-box-fo doesn't help as I see no option when logging in to My BT to 'Return your BT kit'. 

Can someone please direct me to a link to return? 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Looking for a returns bag/label to return a BT TV box

Go to solution

Hi @rbabjb, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry you've not received returns packaging for your old TV box.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to arrange this for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Looking for a returns bag/label to return a BT TV box

Go to solution

Hi @rbabjb, thanks for getting in touch. I've ordered a returns bag for you and it will be with you shortly.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings