cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Messed up order

Hi,

I set up a home move from BT and should've transferred over on February 7th. I'm not entirely sure what the problem was but after sorting a problem out in the cabinet I was finally connected at my new address on around the 25th February. After being connected I noticed I noticed on my account that my new connection date was on the 2nd of March for my old address. I could see what was going to happen, that my connection at my new address would be switched off and reconnected at my old address. I called BT to tell them this and was told this wouldn't happen. Low and behold my connection switched off at my new address on the 2nd and reconnected at my old address. I've now been told they have to cancel my order and do a brand new one but Openreach aren't allowing them to do this. I've never dealt with such incompetence. Does anyone have any ideas how to solve this? Thanks 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Messed up order

Hi @Cooptaxx,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry things have gone so badly wrong with your home move order. Have you managed to get things sorted? If still need help getting your service reconnected, please post back and I'll be happy to give you a hand.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Messed up order

Hi, no still not on. Was waiting on Openreach to cancel an order which they done today. Called BT to order again and now being told I can only have broadband at less than 10mb. I already had fibre at my property a couple of weeks ago when BT briefly connected me. I don't understand what has changed. I'm booked in to speak to someone tomorrow

0 Ratings