cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: Moving Broadband from BT to EE

I got told that i couldn't move from BT to EE if i was still in contract. I said to the call centre operative, thats not what all the late 2023 media ‘coming together’ pr implied. If you look on the EE website it clearly shows, you simply move over, old contract cancelled and new one started. All through the EE FAQs it’s all about BT users moving to EE for a better experience.

Im not happy at all seeing prices being given to new customers at £20 cheaper a month than im now paying for the basic speed and very outdated router. Im 23 years on btinternet, started pay per minute.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

@UTS you can change over but i suspect if you're in a contract it'll be based on that price & like any regrade you can't get the lower price or renewal time

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

I will let you know how I get on am awaiting a call on this, I missed a call yesterday as i was driving at the time.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

I'd advise waiting for at least a few more months yet, everything is still being sorted out.

Plus EE are supposed to be working on a new wifi 7 router to be released sometime this year. Another thing worth waiting for.

If any of you are wanting to move to EE because of the 1.6gbps package, then be aware that it is sill on a trial until at least the end of Feb! A few have found that out too late:

BT broadband full WiFi transfer to EE 1.6gbps - The EE Community

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

I think the  primary reason on why I can’t move is because digital voice is not available yet where I live.  But like I said all the talk on the EE website is about moving over now and getting an ‘offer’ which doesn’t seem to be true.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Hi Robbie,

I have missed calls from you and your colleague, I would like to move this forward. I am available Monday 29th or Tuesday 30th, as not heard back from your colleague who left me messages, saying he would call back.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

This is blatantly untrue I cannot move from BT to EE without paying more than the going rate for EE 500 Broadband as I am in contract.

What a waste of my time !!!

0 Ratings