cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Moving address, Customer Service is not picking up the call

I am using BT broadband and I am moving to a new address next week, I have to start my bt move using website and app but I always getting some technical error. Please refer attached screenshot for reference.

I have tried to call on mentioned number. I was waiting for someone to answer it for around 5 hours today but no luck. What are my options now? I am okay to move with a new provider but I have contract with BT.Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 6.59.01 PM.png

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Moving address, Customer Service is not picking up the call

Hi @harisvnit   Did you try dialling 150 or 0800 800 150?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

As has been in the papers the BT and Openreach staff have been on strike on Friday and today so I would suggest you try the number you have tomorrow when staff are back work

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Yes, I tried calling 0800 800 150.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

For home moves. you would need to give at least 14 days notice. If you move provider while in a BT contract, you will have to pay cancellation charges.

0 Ratings