cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Multiple Accounts? How to sort it out?

Hi - really frustrating.  I seem have 3x BT accounts online.  I only have 2x products. (TNT sports & Fibre (which is new).

I cant seem to be able to get these merged (i really don't need/want multiple references).  I've spoken to the call teams 3 times to get this sorted but no-one had done it yet. I even logged a complaint, but that got closed without anyone doing anything!

Every time I log in - it defaults to the one i don't need to view and its impossible to the access the one i need.  Please tell me someone in the business must be able to help?

(please?)

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Multiple Accounts? How to sort it out?

Hi @Ian_Hill,

Thank you for posting. If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Just messaged back with as much as I can give you.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Thanks @Ian_Hill

As soon as you reach the top of the queue one of the guys will be in touch to give you a hand to sort this out.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Did I get forgotten about?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

I had the same problem due to accounts being created on a failed fibre install. I was advised to use the Message Us facility on My BT as they have better access to remove accounts, they were very helpful and deleted the old accounts and ever step they checked with you online and when they had finished made sure you could log on and the faulty  accounts been cleared. Well worth a try.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

This is still being investigated - but sadly not resolved yet.

I work in IT myself and am quite frankly baffled by some of the suggestions being offered by BT employees as work arounds - just to get around what are clearly application inefficiencies over the last week or two.

It's not just this issue - it feels/seems like BT are literally besieged by inefficient  processes.  You cant order more than one product at time?  Amazon would've gone bust by now...   

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi @Ian_Hill, I called earlier sorry I missed you. I wanted to check if you got my PM yesterday and if the BTID is working ok now the renumber has completed? Post back or reply to my PM to let me know.

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings