cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Multiple Accounts on one BT Id

Go to solution

Hi,

I had a BT Account and a BT id in my old house. When I sold our home I rented for 6 months during which I had no BT account. I have now moved into a new home. I signed up for BT broadband using my old BT id (btinternet.com) email address. Now, when I log on to My BT I see "Account No Account 1" at the top right and when I click on the Drop down arrow, only my old account number is shown.

I can get the details of my new account my clicking on "Your Details" / "Account". This then shows 3 accounts on the Drop down: my old one, my new one, and SERVICE_USER. But this is a hassle to do every time.

Please can my new account (i.e. the current live one) be the one that shows when I first log-in.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Multiple Accounts on one BT Id

Go to solution

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise you by posting on this thread.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @JC64 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, we'll be able to help you to get that sorted. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @JC64,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me this morning.

The problems with your online billing are more complicated than most. As a result, I've had to reach out to our developers. As soon as they come back to me, I will get back in touch.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @JC64,

When you get a chance, can you log in again and see if it's all working for you? You may need to reset your password before logging in.

Let me know how you get on, please 🙂

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi DanielS,

Yes it all works now. Brilliant. Thank you so much for sorting this for me.

Hope you have a good Christmas,

With Best Wishes,

Jeremy

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@JC64 wrote:

Hi DanielS,

Yes it all works now. Brilliant. Thank you so much for sorting this for me.

Hope you have a good Christmas,

With Best Wishes,

Jeremy

Hi @JC64

Thanks very much for posting back to let us know that everything is sorted now.  I am really pleased to see that 🙂

@DanielS is out of the office currently however I'll let him know that you've posted back.

I hope you have a good Christmas too 😁

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings